donderdag 12 januari 2012

Cumpleanos feliz!

Voor het eerst sinds lang eens geen examen op mijn verjaardag of de dag er na. Vier keer examens per jaar: de voordelen! De hoeveelheid wensen op Facebook was overweldigend, de vele persoonlijke wensen werden ook enorm geapprecieerd.

An incredible thanks as well for the many wishes from my Danish and Erasmus friends. Thanks as well for showing up. Those of you that were still having exams, we will meet soon enough - I still want my three birthday kisses! Many thanks for the alcohol, both for drinking it with me and for giving it to me. For the home-made cakes. For the "hang-over box" (as if I would ever need it, pfuh). And thank you so much for the Danish flag, decorated with names and pictures from the past few months in Aarhus. It got a nice place in my room. You guys are all amazing, and I will be very sad to see so many of you leave soon.

Tusind tak! Merci! Thank you very much!



Groetjes, kusjes en liefde,
Vincent

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.